Friday, January 18, 2013

What an ass hole!

This punk ass addiction is really pissing me off.  (Warning: This blog post may contain some profanity).  It won't leave me alone, and I'm starting to view it as a little ass hole that's always following me around whispering dumb shit in my ear to piss me off enough to slip. 

This is what it does.  It starts off real simple by telling me I am SOOOOO tired.  Yea, whatever...I have a 2 month old and a 5 year old, ya douche bag, of course I'm tired. Then it tells me my body hurts, and tries to convince me that I'm in too much pain to get everything done today that I need to.  I call bullshit!  My 71 year old grandma still does laundry and the dishes and she's got crippling arthritus.  Then, if that doesn't work, this little bastard starts in with the insults.  Go put some makeup on, you look like shit...God you're ugly, good thing you don't have to find a husband, cuz you already got one and he's stuck, poor guy...wow, one load of laundry, and you threw some shit in the slow cooker.  That isn't real cooking, ya know, a 2 year old could do that. 

Well, this is what I say to the little prick who won't shut the hell up....

STFU!!!!  I'm done with you and all your lies.  If I heard anyone talk like that to someone I care about, I'd probably kick their ass, and guess what...I'm starting to care about myself...so get ready for an ass whoopin'!

1 comment: