Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sadness

Today I title my blog post sadness.  I feel sad.  I don't like feelings very much.  In fact this is probably one of the biggest reasons I use...not to feel ANYTHING!  Feelings are too complicated, and they make people do strange things.  I don't like 'em...not one bit.  There have been two deaths that I have learned of in one day.  That makes for a whole lot of "trigger" feelings for someone like me.

My husband's cousin Lilly died this afternoon.  I was sad.  I also learned of the death of someone I've known since the 5th grade.  I was really sad.  Double the amount of sad in one day.  It's almost too much for me, but somehow, I'm still ok.  Shaky, but ok...anxious, but ok...SAD but OK. 

I guess I just kicked another monster's ass...

No comments:

Post a Comment