Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Year New Me...GOOOOOO!

Well, here I am in the year 2013.  I slipped.  At the end of last year, I slipped.  I fell pretty hard, but luckily, seester was around to help pick me up.  I'm starting to glue all of the broken pieces of me back together, but I'm realizing that some of those pieces have been missing since before my slip, and I hadn't even noticed until now.  I'm finding little bits and pieces of me through counceling, and through support groups, but there's always some sort of ugly monster standing in the way of whichever missing piece I happen to come across.  I have to defeat the monster before I can get to the piece, and each monster is ready to put up a fight.  Well, I'm fighting.  That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Keep fighting. You're worth it. And keep writing about it because you have something valuable to say.

    ReplyDelete